Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Purpose in Perspective

One thing that I have noticed about my relationship with life is that if I don't keep in mind that my perception of the world is different then the perception of others' I will be in for a bath in very hot water.
Those who check on this blog will find that it is quite scatter-brained. If you don't like that, sorry, that's the way it comes out sometimes.
I hope to be able to get some more pictures of hikes I've been on recently. I love hiking because it provides a perspective you don't get to see while stuck in the valley crunching away at the responsibilities that life heaps upon me. This picture is of me standing at the summit of the Pfeiferhorn which is on the south side of Cottonwood Canyon which is located on the east side of Salt lake County. That was a choice hike and a very beautiful view.

1 comment:

  1. Michael, this blog is such an awesome idea. Thanks again for being willing to share your thoughts, as well as the pictures. I know I said that before, but it seems to me that it bears repeating once more!

    ReplyDelete