Monday, March 30, 2009

THE LAMB OF GOD

I hope to some day be free of the effects of the garbage that I have exposed myself in this life. I hope that I am not found without the bounds of Christ's mercy because of the sins that I have committed. I hope that I am not without the bounds of His justice because of the principles that I have obeyed. I hope to be found more worthy of the guiding influence of the Holy Ghost. I hope to never be ashamed of the truth that I have been taught. I hope to never deny Him. I hope that i may walk from this moment forward in a manner that is pleasing before Him, without fear of men or women and what they might say or do. I hope that fear will only exist in my heart for the Lord, that the fear that remains be a real love for Him and His will, not a fear of falling short or being caught when I err. I hope that I may find peace and that when I find peace that it will be prized above all the posessions that one could have. I hope that that peace will be founded on His truth and His Gospel and not on my selfish comfort zone. I hope to forget myself and go to WORK!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post Michael. Quite exceptional all around, but I really appreciate the very last sentence. Exactly what I needed to hear right now. Many thanks dear friend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite agree with Kristen, Michael. It never fails. Every single time. :)

    ReplyDelete