Tuesday, March 24, 2009

In The Quiet Misty Morning

This is a view or Hyrum City from the south face of Box Elder Peak. This peak is located at the south end of the Wellsvilles and you can see if as you are driving north through Sardine Canyon towards Cache Valley. This was the beginning of the second time that I traversed the ridge line of the Wellsvilles.
I love that hike because it provides so much perspective. I often get frustrated seeing so many new housing developments go in almost carelessly. But when I get up on top of the Wellsvilles I see just how much space there is left. I hope that this generation will use the resources wisely. Space being one of them, I hope that we don't just fill it up for the sake of making a quick buck.
Let's make sure that what we do with what God has given us stewardship over is beautiful and points others to Him and His Son Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment