Monday, April 20, 2009

Happiness

So I was at Stake Conference Yesterday and let me tell you why it was amazing. Our Heavenly Father has a messenger, the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost teaches the willing heart. he was present at Stake Conference yesterday. We were taught. The principles were simple and they were true principles.
With each day that passes by I am given a days worth of evidence that God Lives and that he loves all of us on this earth. He does care for us. Why do bad things happen? Ask Him. Follow Him and He will show you.I hope you all like this quote. The world tends to wrap a bag of something with so many strings attached and call it happiness and then entice us to chase is for the rest of our lives to in the end accomplish nothing but fill the pockets of other men and women with hard earned time and energy. If you follow the Lord, He will lead you to true happiness, that yes, is a choice to be had, experienced and shared.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Michael. I had to miss stake conference last Sunday, so perhaps I can catch up on a few more of your thoughts from it sometime as well. The quote is also much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete